MEMPHISFLEX - Transaction ? ?

BushJ311
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
NW, PA
He has not been on since the 8th and I have not had contact with him since the 2nd.

I bought some comps off of him on the 28th and he was supposed to ship monday the 30th of June but said he forgot or did not have time. He said he shipped them on July 1st and the tracking # was in the truck . On to the 2nd. He said The tracking is in the truck and his girl is at work until 11:30 and he will pm it to me then. I have not heard from him since then and I have not received any package or any tracking number.

He said he was shipping with ups btw.

It is not for much money, so i am glad about that. But the point that I did not get the comps that I paid for.

Does any one have any contact with him besides ca.com and msn messenger?

yeah i talk to him on the phone occassionally he will ship it eventually if he didnt already, he wont scam ya he is just a slacker when it comes to shipping stuff he should learn better by now especially after that bs with anybody killa

caylor has had several threads with complaints about shipping. He always gets the stuff out but.. i dunno, he seems to take more time than needed to.

i'll see if i can get ahold of him later about it.

yeah i talk to him on the phone occassionally he will ship it eventually if he didnt already, he wont scam ya he is just a slacker when it comes to shipping stuff he should learn better by now especially after that bs with anybody killa
Yes I know he always make things right and is a little slow on shipping. But he just has not been on and he usually is everyday.

caylor has had several threads with complaints about shipping. He always gets the stuff out but.. i dunno, he seems to take more time than needed to.
Thanks. I would appreciate it.

Caylor wont scam you, i have his phone number, and if needed, will give it out. he recently hit a deer in his car, soo im not sure, were still trying to get things figured out with Anybody Killa, also, i know hes been real busy with work, but i wouldnt worry man, you'll get your stuff

Caylor wont scam you, i have his phone number, and if needed, will give it out. he recently hit a deer in his car, soo im not sure, were still trying to get things figured out with Anybody Killa, also, i know hes been real busy with work, but i wouldnt worry man, you'll get your stuff
Thats fine i do not need them right away. I would just like to have some communication from him and to let me know whats going on. When he can get them out and everything.

just talked to him, he said, he still has to ship, but he offered to give you them for free... but, he will be shipping soon... glad to help man, good luck with it

He was on the 13th. and i got no reply. Or no contact through msn messenger when I imed him. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

the name "teamsubgopoof" comes to mind.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

BushJ311

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
BushJ311
NW, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied