Merry Christmas from Da Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.

double 07
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Etowah, TN
Merry Christmas to all of you guys and gals ( all 2 of ya)......I appreciate the patronage here on Car Audio and I hope to have another great year starting up soon.....Looking at doing at least quarterly promotions if not monthly in the year to come......

Merry Christmas to you too man. Lookin forward to seein some good boxes being hammered out. Hopefully one will make it to my trunk //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nerd.gif.c6fa51ddf7ff75f1c0371fbc648f70ae.gif

Merry Christmas to you as well and i look forward to buying a box or 2 from you in the near future. also you should have a PM from me as well.

Matt

merry xmas, your work is top notch and if i didnt live so far away and there wasnt a border between us i would probably have you build me an enclosure. keep up the good work, and good luck in the new year.

Merry Christmas, Brian. We bumped your enclosure all the way from here to Laguna Niguel, to Disneyland, and back. All smiles from this family! Hope you and yours have a safe and happy holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants