Southeast Region Meter in South Florida(Dade)

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
i know a lot of shops i just dont know if they meter.....as soon as i get my RE SX 15 hooked up im checking all the Señor Stereo's, smart sounds in counrty walk, JR's, dream car south, all the good car audio shops

im going to drive to shops tommorow after i get my mt18 installed to check for mics well see what i can find lol

im by varela high school. sunset and 152 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

im not looking to seal off im trying to stay out of wall classes and plan on staying in trunk classes
Ill be wiring my next one up at the amps battery bank area and run it to the dash to keep an eye on it
Thanks all for your responses! In regards to the dB meter suggestions, I ended up using my Blue Yeti microphone which supposedly can handle up to...
I know that, it's not dimensions that need checked, it's volume, tuning, etc. Damn, I knew your guy was down here but I didn't know you were...

About this thread

chinny

5,000+ posts
Banned
chinny
Miami Dade
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date