Central Region Michigan, July 11 2009

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I still need to find another sensor for the TL... I can buy one but will set me back 200.00
know anyone that may want to sell their tl by then?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

just an fyi, you guys may want to change the date of the event. There is big event in taylor, mi that is goin on on July, 11th too. I think a lot of people were planning on goin to it, including me and several others on the forum just in michigan...not sure if it was possible...but a better turnout may happen

sux, and I would like to be able to come to both

**** i want to come to this show so bad but the one in taylor is on the same day and is a hell of a lot closer.i might just have to get a hotel at the days inn in east tawas for the weekend since i get room for the weekend free when im up there.i do there sprinklers so i dont pay to stay.so the event its self is free or what.just want all the detials.wrenchguy u should give me a call so we can talk im going to pm u my number.

the spl15" will be there for sure.i already took work off.i need the address so i know were im going when i get to tawas.cant wait this will be one hell of a meet.

daymm oscoda is way out in the middle of nowhere. i plan on visiting family in monroe in july maybe if i get bored i'll rent a car and head up there. but man that taylor show sounds more tempting

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.