mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

starter/alt/igntion/something is bad, and my car isnt starting good at all.

gotta fix that

today i got a flat tire.

gotta deal with that now.

everything seems to be going wrong at once, and when im LOW on money...

dont expect to see any updates for even longer now...its at the bottom of my list as far as priorities go...

I still don't know why you're doing this to a Mini.......

but to each his own. Looks like it'll be nice once it's finished, I woulda just used a different vehicle for a wall.
I think a mini is perfect for a wall with 2 18's lol //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

im adding one more brace inside the box too robin, just for the fact that you think the top is gonna break apart. its just a 2x4 so im not giving up any airspace that will be noticeable.

you goin to the NPR show?

OMFG!!! it just took me over an hour to read and look through this whole thread and i was gettin anxious to see the finished product but then ___________..nuthing!!!! this build is taking 4ever but its gunna be badass 4 real...props to u for doing this to a mini

yea i know i take a long time to do stuff lol.. its hard when its a daily driver becuase i cant leave the seats out etc if i have to be at work the next morning. im gonna try and get it done soon tho.. the box is done except for finsihing the outside front and rear trim panels and covering them, and finishing glassing the inside

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.