mini cooper, wall, 2 18" mts, 6kw

That's a lot of work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

I would maybe just not worry about the glass until a later time?

well i started and ran out of mat, i just got some more mat last week, and when i ran out (this was like a month ago) i never finished glassing the other side of the box. had i not ran out of mat i would have finished it all that day!

i just got a router table though so when i mount my router to it, itll be helllllla easier to cut out the flush panels for the subs and run the round over bit on it, than having someone hold the baffle while i use the router.

im gonna get alot done on friday. i think i can get it finished friday, i have to install my new carpet (glue it to exsisting carpet) before i put the front beauty panel in though, as the panel goes snug down to the carpet, so i have to get the new carpet in first so i dont have to bother with tucking it under and looking like *******.

goood gawd

I just spent 1 hour and 53 minutes reading this hopin to see teh end...

and after reading 677 posts....

nothing

I feel like I was just dry humped.....

Rome wasn't built in a day, nor was it built in 4 months. Awesome car, it will look sick when its all done.
yeah but we aren't talking about Rome we are talking about his car stereo....and it is going to be awesome....when it finishes 4 more months from now

loli told you that i think its ood now that you added support to the front

where this 2x4 you are running along the top?

id have put it along the front, like mine....the triangle brace

to late now as youve glassed it all.

loli told you that i think its ood now that you added support to the front
where this 2x4 you are running along the top?

id have put it along the front, like mine....the triangle brace

to late now as youve glassed it all.
the baffle is fine dude, lol

im just adding one more port brace, ill show u at the sunday show, as im putting it in tomorow. i still have the original brace me and weston put in, its solid, like concrete.

vj you might as well post up the updated pics of the outside, at least the car looks good.
i have, check my other threads

MTs i need to order one more 18" recone

amps i think i wanna do sundown 3000ds (one for now @ .5 and then go from there) and 2 100.2s for the mids and a 100.4 for the tweets

Its Friday, I hoping to come back from the concert im going to and see lots of new pics.
thats just because you dont know better

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

put this in today, also sueded that piece of wood i closed my sunroof off with. looks like a factory sunroof door/cover now (until someone goes to try and open it lol)

also switch the gear and ebrake boots to matching suede as well. the consoles will be re-installed tonight or tomorow. next up after the box is covered, is suede seats.

btw, yes, im getting new floor mats that are black and not dark gray. prally will have some custom made.

CIMG1971.jpg

CIMG1972.jpg

CIMG1973.jpg

CIMG1979.jpg

CIMG1974.jpg

CIMG1976.jpg

CIMG1977.jpg

CIMG1981.jpg

CIMG1985.jpg

CIMG1986.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.