Southeast Region Mini SPL Comp/Gathering

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list

redgst97
10+ year member

Atlanta
Spread the word!!! This Sat Dec. the 4th from 1PM-6PM American Radio - ******* will be hosting an SPL event!!! $10 to enter. Portions of your entry fee will be added to a pot for the Top 3 competitors. 1st gets 50%, 2nd gets 40%, and 3rd gets 10%. There will also be other prizes too. All metering will be done on Term Lab software and mic. The mic doesn't lie lol.

American Radio

410 Atlanta Hwy.

*******, GA 30024

Little late posting a reply but just saw this. I noticed American Radio seems to do these things every now and then. Do you know when the next one will be? What kind of turn out do they have. Just been wanting to get metered for a while. Later

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.