Central Region Minneapolis Area Competition Team

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Bring it to Usaci in WI as well as drag. Our guys are as quiet as you seem to think. Better bring closer to or over 160's if you are coming to WI, I know of a dozen plus between 155 and 165.

I see that you have to be in port wars to hit 160's. That's cool. What I don't understand is all the negative feedback about getting more people involved in comps. It seems some people are intimidated by the presences of a team of people that exchange ideas to create good systems. I understand the competative edge, but at the end of the day it's still a sport and a way for bassheads to have fun. ehh

Bring it to Usaci in WI as well as drag. Our guys are as quiet as you seem to think. Better bring closer to or over 160's if you are coming to WI, I know of a dozen plus between 155 and 165.
that is why they created classes...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I'm not saying having more competitors is a bad thing. Don't be talking smack about how easy it will be to come over to wi and win. We are louder than you think. Btw I do a lot more than port wars. Pick a usaci class and come on over next year ans see how easy it is to take all the firsts. I guarantee you don't.

that is why they created classes...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
What is that supposed to mean? Usaci hasn't created any new classes in two years since streetbeat started.

What is that supposed to mean? Usaci hasn't created any new classes in two years since streetbeat started.
I don't care if someone is hitting 165 dbs. They wont be in my class. I don't know why this is such a controversial subject to some of you. All the OP wants to do is get some local people together and go to some comps.

Whats up people. I am trying to get a bunch of people together to sweep the SPL competitions in the Wi. and Mn. area next year. I would like to get one person in each class that has the willingness to win. Aiming for 150's or more, but due to restrictions in certain classes, 1st places will be gotten regardless of numbers.
It is controversial because of the last line. 1st places will be gotten regardless of numbers. Post some numbers, make a show, but check your egos. It ain't as easy as you guys think. 0-600 stock was a 154+db this past year. The db drag guys here aren't any quieter. Like I said, it's not a bad thing to get more competitors, but thinking you are going to sweep the shows in WI isn't going to happen. Big egos without numbers to back it off is what pisses people off and makes you guys look like a s s h a t s.

I don't disagree with what you said and I know it won't be easy. I don't honestly think he meant that this team was gonna beat everyone in Wi. I just want to have fun and compete with you guys, thats my only intention.

If you read it correctly , it says to come and sweep our shows .........I highly doubt it would happen , but like the old story goes ...........IF YOU WANT SOME .......COME AND GET SOME !

I look forward to meeting you groundpound. Watch usacimidwest.com for the shows next year. I'll try to post them on here also. Mobile Essence, bring your team that is going to sweep all first places, we'll be waiting.

Ill go and play in a usaci class never have before, but a 150+ should be easy since I can have my doors and windows open! LOL

Ill just use my turbo driven amp, and my one off custom built 12! I know corey was scared of it the other night when he seen the pics! rofl

wish there are more usaci shows by me getting closer to the 160 in the kick and 154.6 musical average at the windshield havent metered in the kick for Street beat 3 guessing over a 156 all around the 10.5volts to low 11volts

Alright, it may have sounded a little egotistical to say "sweeping the competition". But with any competative sport isn't it the competitors ntarural instinct to try to be the best and come in first. My intention is to go to a comp.,give it all, and see what happens. With a team behind you it is easier to get feedback to try something better for next time, if you don't win.

Alright, it may have sounded a little egotistical to say "sweeping the competition". But with any competative sport isn't it the competitors ntarural instinct to try to be the best and come in first. My intention is to go to a comp.,give it all, and see what happens. With a team behind you it is easier to get feedback to try something better for next time, if you don't win.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.