Misc for sale thread

Flipx99
5,000+ posts

Violator of Terms
Building 100
1st item:

Pioneer DVD player/reciever

Model # is EX-500

can come with nice Dayton Audio componet cables (3') add $20.

I am asking $125 shipped.

IMG_0566.jpg

2nd item

30GB Zune

Has musics on it...I have no computer so I can't wipe clean

Asking $65 shipped

*will have pics later tonight or tomorrow

*has a nickel size spot in lower left corner that pics will reveal

3rd item

Door panels for 94-97 Blazer/S-10 and A pillars

color is blue

PW/PL switches included

Asking $100 shipped

IMG_0690.jpg

4th item

Solid Oak Bed

Headboard/footboard

fits both Queen and Full matresses

IMG_0544.jpg

IMG_0545.jpg

IMG_0546.jpg

$100 picked up

5th item

Samsung SlimFit TV

1081i/720p

30"

One HDMI input

$350

IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

6th item

Polk R series Home Audio set

Comes with 2 floorstanders

2 bookshelves

1 CC

2 Sundown 10s in pre-fab box

* stands not included

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

Asking $400 picked up

-------------------------------------

I will be adding a Jr Size weight bench and a few other items here shortly. I am located in middle TN.

I am also adding a small dorm sized fridge for $50 + shipping. I will be adding pics, model, specs shortly.

I also dropped the price on the speakers.

As for trades, I am interested in one of those Harmony multifunction remotes. It doesn't have to be latest and greatest....one that can control ps3, TV, and receiver.

Also including the following car audio items

Rainbow KX165 coaxials $100 shipped

Rainbow KX 4" coaxials $50 shipped

I will work with you on multiple item deals.

Two things I would like to help you clear up, I don't think microsoft ever built a 20GB Zune, they are 30GB and 80GB only for the HDD versions, I think yours might be a 30GB but if you like to check much better.

One more thing, about that Harmony Logitech you are willing to get I have one and it doesn't control the PS3 and I think none of them can do it unless you get an IR adapter from logitech, because PS3 is bluetooth only, no IR.

Good luck with the sale!

Two things I would like to help you clear up, I don't think microsoft ever built a 20GB Zune, they are 30GB and 80GB only for the HDD versions, I think yours might be a 30GB but if you like to check much better.
One more thing, about that Harmony Logitech you are willing to get I have one and it doesn't control the PS3 and I think none of them can do it unless you get an IR adapter from logitech, because PS3 is bluetooth only, no IR.

Good luck with the sale!
I will check out the issue with the Zune. I do not think it is the 80GB version, thus it must be the 30 GB. Thanks for the clarification.

How much are the adapters to get it to work? As you can tell, I have a lot of stuff I am not sure what the true capabilities are...I just wanted everything in one remote.

I know, I used to have 5 remotes on my center table and right now I just have this Harmony 880 which is really cool and does everything, first time setup must take a bit of time and if you are like me that you use advanced functions on the OEM remotes it might take a bit more time to customize the buttons, but once it's done it's a lot easier.

every now and then it gets dumb by not powering on something but this thing is smart and the help on the remote solves everything within seconds.

Honestly I haven't searched about those adapters, logitech suggest some at the setup time when the wizard told me it won't be compatible with the PS3 but didn't search at that moment, so I have no idea about the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Flipx99

5,000+ posts
Violator of Terms
Flipx99
Building 100
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies