MP3 CD vs. Regular Burned CD

I would imagine that burning the mp3s to a "normal burned cd" would yield more quality loss. You are pretty much reconverting the mp3 files to wav files. A file going through a lossy conversion twice would yield quality loss each step of the way

FuhCKTHEMP3FILEFORMAT

To me it makes no sense to have a nice system and play **** for a source it's like buying a porche and only running it on corn oil whats the fckinpoint.

MP3 CD's have their uses...like on long road trips, I'll throw an MP3 CD in there and listen to 320k MP3's if I don't feel like changing CD's every 45min or so.

But you're right - the difference is very noticeable and would drive me nuts if I had them in all the time.

FuhCKTHEMP3FILEFORMATTo me it makes no sense to have a nice system and play **** for a source it's like buying a porche and only running it on corn oil whats the fckinpoint.
because i can keep a high bitrate on the mp3's to retain quality, and have all my songs on one cd.

If you guys like the mp3 cds, you should use a mp3player as a source, its tons better, dont have to change the cd at all //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

No one is forcing you to download/rip music and burn it to a CD ... If you want the best quality, go buy the CD and stop bitching ...
Why would someone do that when they can just ***** about .mp3's now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I'm still waiting for HUs to support the OGG-Vorbis format. It walks all over MP3 in every way with the exception that noone supports it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.