mp3>Cassette, stop cassette player spinning

caveman017
10+ year member

Illinois
Since we all know that the cassette adapter for MP3s actually doesnt need to be "played" and just creates noise, is it possible to "hack" or remove somthing either in the head unit or on the cassette itself so i dont have to hear the little noises it makes by spinning the cassette?

Stock Cassette Head Unit, Camry 1997 LE

what are these "cassettes" you speak of??
like this

cassette-adapter-small.jpg

if your hu has auxilliary in (which i highly doubt) you would be better off using it insterad of these "aux tapes"
It doesnt, thats why i'm using the cassette

over summer I'll be working at bestbuy or similar so I will buy all my audio stuff when I can get a large discount

put a metal bat to it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Does anyone have a serious answer? I really would love to know..... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

well, i used to use them, then i got a HU with an aux. If you have that sony one then thats the best one i have used. the sony has good quality while it doesnt make as much noise as other offbrands. You should really invest in a new HU that plays mp3's or get a HU with an AUX. But as far as getting rid of that noise you cant. Maybe you should listen to ur music loud so u wont hear it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.