mrwigglezdj NO GOOD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know ,what i traded was my little 8inch bass solutions for some 2 awg and a fuse block my sub ony had a rough value of 50$ so its not THAT big of a loss

same here i'll see whats up
Thanks guys i realllly appreciate it, and to keep everyone updated he Has kept in touch or at least responded to my emails and promised to send back my woofer he claims the package was lost in the mail which im am not agreeing or disagreeing with. But however i feel he's a good guy and probably didn't ahve the wire he described and didn't want to tell me i don't think he came into the deal wanting to rip me off however we will see if my lil 8" gets here or not i reallly do appreciate you guys contacting him for me though thank you. Alex

Thanks guys i realllly appreciate it, and to keep everyone updated he Has kept in touch or at least responded to my emails and promised to send back my woofer he claims the package was lost in the mail which im am not agreeing or disagreeing with. But however i feel he's a good guy and probably didn't ahve the wire he described and didn't want to tell me i don't think he came into the deal wanting to rip me off however we will see if my lil 8" gets here or not i reallly do appreciate you guys contacting him for me though thank you. Alex
He should atleast cover your shipping expenses then. That's BS.

still no sub, just conatceted him to see if he at least sent it but we'll see. :fingers are crossed:

alright just officially lost contact with him if you guys that know him on other forums could you please contact him about this for me and see what he says that would be agreat help. Anyways thanks

thank you thank you thank you all of you i wont forget this, he jsut sent me an email saying he was out of town and just got back and his girlfriend shipped it and he said he would provide pics of the reciept but well see how that goes.

****, ***** man, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif i'll be hitting UPS in ~1hr myself for ya, alteast you'll have some wire coming your way.

sweet can't wait it's all good though just did an install today and made 500 not sure what im gonna do with it prolly bank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Fattony911

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Fattony911
Ft.Myers
Start date
Participants