mtxfan4life scammed me

I myself didnt have the **** sub i was just a middle man for my buddy. And u never sad anything to me bout anything... How can u say it wasnt ripped but has a tiny rip lol. A rip is a rip. But check on ur tracking and let me know whats going on goony. And here are ur pics of receiot.
20130507_074834.jpg

Pretty nice receipt that everyone says dont exist.
What about the level 5 u were gonna ship??? So let me get this right your friend is the one who u were doing the work for. Why does he not have an account on here. Why couldn't u be straight up and say u DID receive the sub but it was fucked up when u got it. Why lie about all this and now try to make it right. So your friend tells u to jump off a bridge and u do it. Face the facts that u two crack heads tried to pull some bs and got busted. U gotta be the.dumbest crooks in ca.com history. It doesn't matter if u make this right in my eyes u are and will always be a fu*king sh*t head.

What about the level 5 u were gonna ship??? So let me get this right your friend is the one who u were doing the work for. Why does he not have an account on here. Why couldn't u be straight up and say u DID receive the sub but it was fucked up when u got it. Why lie about all this and now try to make it right. So your friend tells u to jump off a bridge and u do it. Face the facts that u two crack heads tried to pull some bs and got busted. U gotta be the.dumbest crooks in ca.com history. It doesn't matter if u make this right in my eyes u are and will always be a fu*king sh*t head.
No my buddy received the sub not me. Hes the one who said it never arrived to me so thats the story i went with till i found out the truth.. He dont have a account because he has no computer or internet.

No my buddy received the sub not me. Hes the one who said it never arrived to me so thats the story i went with till i found out the truth.. He dont have a account because he has no computer or internet.

I did not scam anyone. Yes i owe him 100 he sent me. I never received a nother btl n2 from this guy. I even told him that id refund him his money that he paid me. I also told him that i would split the cost of his sub only because he has proof he shipped something... It also says delivered and left on back door. I do not have a back door to my home.
Oh really?

It's kinda funny watching you squirm, you scammin POS.

What name and address did op send the sub to?

Why did you say you don't even have a back door on your house where ups said it was delivered to?

I would love to know the address your Pay Pal account is linked to and why would your friend lie about not receiving the sub that doesn't make sense to me

@Agoonygoblin did you get a tracking number?
Just checked it says its in PA

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Depart USPS Sort Facility

May 6, 2013

WARRENDALE, PA 15095

Expected Delivery By:

May 6, 2013

Insured

Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility

May 6, 2013, 7:40 am

WARRENDALE, PA 15095

Dispatched to Sort Facility

April 30, 2013, 6:14 pm

LOVES PARK, IL 61111

Acceptance

April 29, 2013, 6:19 pm

LOVES PARK, IL 61111

Slowest shipping ever

You owe him his shipping cost back as well

Gooney has it. He i who im dealing with. No need to prove to u... Also whoever wants my address to come start **** pm me for that we can do this
first of all , when you are dealing . You don't be the middle man ever . some one ships it to you . Why in the world did you make every excuse saying you never had the sub , when it would have been so simple just to say it was shipped to my friends house . I'll have to get with him on where its at . Instead you completely denied having ever received the sub . Then when some one contacted you about the FI subs you had . You advertised the exact same sub that was missing . Then again completely denied having it again over and over . All the sudden your friend had it and it being shipped back with a bad coil and a torn spider

first of all , when you are dealing . You don't be the middle man ever . some one ships it to you . Why in the world did you make every excuse saying you never had the sub , when it would have been so simple just to say it was shipped to my friends house . I'll have to get with him on where its at . Instead you completely denied having ever received the sub . Then when some one contacted you about the FI subs you had . You advertised the exact same sub that was missing . Then again completely denied having it again over and over . All the sudden your friend had it and it being shipped back with a bad coil and a torn spider
this is so true the whole friend thing is b******* because he tried selling the exact same sub he clamied he didn't have was he selling it for his friend or was he selling it for himself

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Agoonygoblin

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Agoonygoblin
Columbia, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies