SOLD Mucho amplifiers and other items.

Fission
10+ year member

Hello. Hello. Hello.
Midwest
Ok lets begin...

I have a avionixx axt800.2, refurb and hooked up for literally 30 seconds.

also another axt800.2, the protect circuit is on and won't go off. Haven't opened her up to see if she is blown but she is deffinitely not functional.

I have 2 '04 kicker kx600.1's, one is new, the other is mint.

I have one Hifonics generation xx zeus (1600x1 @ 1 ohm). This is pretty much a little sibling of the collossus/maxximus/goliath so you know it will perform. Has a single scratch on the side of an endcap, not visable when looking directly at the amp.

I also have a used type R 12 dual 4 ohm.

I'm open to trades/partial trades, I'm looking for a 2kw plus amplifier mainly, or if you have a Tsunami db1100d.

I can have pics no earlier than tomorrow due to work.

Make some offers guys.

If you want refs do a search for Fission/cobra65427289. Thanks for looking.

215 plus shipping for the new kicker, 200 plus shipping for the mint one.

Make an offer on the type R.

Hifonics would be 350 plus shipping.

As stated in my first post I will not have pics untill tomorrow, work was gay (split shift) and I don't feel like getting off my ass at the moment.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.