MY CAR "PIX"

coleaudio
10+ year member

this is my car and all it has to offer right now let me know what u think everything was done by myself

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

picture3765jd.jpg

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

sorry there a little dark but let me know what u think

TWO capacitors....that thing must BAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG no to mention the 6.5 3 ways in trunk i bet they sound AWSOME at full blast!!!! lol no but are they for listenng outside when playin ball or suttin?

i got some of the stuff for free and i wantder to put it somewhere there infinaty kappas in the trunk and then sound really nice turned up and there two 10W3s in the back on the floor

I like it

Just a suggestion, get rid of the capacitors and get a bigger alternator, the change will help clean up the wires and make your amps alot happier.

dont burn the kid he's learnin. . . .

but really you dont need them caps, except for show. hide the wires and clean the place up and your good to go (except for the 6.5's in the trunk ) . what is that about.

wouldnt that cause cancellation and distortion from the subs????(even if it were for ballin )

sorry about the pics it is dark out side and the 6.5 were free so y not put them there i don't have any probs with them they sound nice and they are good for music at our firld partys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.