1-Memphis M1 15 250rms 500max 66oz. magnet svc 4 ohm

1-Soundstream XTA600.2 run MONO at 4 ohms 600 watts

1-Memphis 1 Farad Capacitor

Please let me know what ya think.

pic043008_41.jpg

pic120807_31.jpg

pic043008_51.jpg

pic043008_61-1.jpg

i notice a difference in the size of your power and ground wire. I think that should be fixed to be safe. That box sitting on the seat is just waiting to kill someone if you get in an accident. I wont say anything about the cap because i think that it helped my electrical out tremendously in one of my cars. The alt. was too hidden for me to mess with the big 3 and the space was too tight to upgrade to a HO alt. so i bought a cap and it helped out. Also, i dont quiet understand what the switch does.

tjanx man. first off the switch is my remote wire i have wrapped around the 12v then run into the remote inout. the power and ground r both 4 guage but the power is stinger wire n the ground wire is memphis. Yeah the box is jus sittin in the back seat not gonna b that way long though I just ordered another M1 and a Memphis dual 15 slot port box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.