My experience with DC Power Engineering

What did you order I can call rob Monday I have ordered 3 alts in the past 3 months never took longer than a week to get.

I'd be making a visit to my lawyer first thing Monday morning if I were you OP. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Sorry to see it go down like this. Took a month to get my alt due to machining for the front part of the alt housing. Id start a claim

Unfawking real! 2 years to get a product and spending over 2k.....wow!

Then excuses after excuses from a popular audio brand, least interent anyway all to have Rob say how much he cares about his customers and it pissses him off more than the OP's hard earned money....just amazing!

I would have filed a claim a long friggin' time ago though. like after a few months......why he waited so long, is beyond me. IMO made the situation worse....probably DC making promises and kept braking them.

Hell me, if I didnt have those machines because of shops closing, I would have found one migthy quick, shipped it off there, spent my money knowing my name and everything else is associated with it wouldn't turn to ish.....

He says it isn't CS's fault, how hysterical! Yeah making broken promise after promise has no barring on your fault, right? I mean, get real ROB.....

I thought about looking into DC this summer, but not after this......I hope I am not the only one.

You guys need to get your shit together, I dont care how much you spent on a new building, machines, crew and what not. Someone spends 2k on a product, then they should get it in a timely manner......

I have seen warehouses, million sqft built in a quicker manner....yes, with quite a few people....wow, there is a thought.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

RHoughton1

10+ year member
RHoughton1
Rockport,IN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views