My first real build: Ported 12 RE SE in my teg.(IDK 56K)

Can anyone recommend a Crunch amp? They good for what i need? Need 2ohm stable 700-900rms I guess. Got everything in the car and it turns out my old amp doesn't like me anymore lol. Blew 9 fuses with it tonight trying to get it to power up. Stuck in protect mode or some ****. It was a big piece anyway.

Man, I wish I had a couple hunderd bucks around to snatch a couple of those SE's, but ikesound is fishy.

Ive ordered 2 complete set-up's plus from them, And everythings been good for me. Never had to use thier service, Which i believe is what always gets them thier bad new's.

But, Ive ordered 2 L7's, Hifonics 1606D, as well as my Orion amp i have now, And a kicker amp and subs a buddy's running. Never had a problem.

Thier website is a mess tho. The pics of the Orion1200D was of a completely different amp. So i called them, And sure enough, They were Orion 1200D's.

But to get your thread back where it belongs, Nice choice of sub. I have 2 SE 15 D4's that im about to install on 600wrms 2ft^3 per sub, Sealed. Tad underpowered, But im hoping the amp's underrated as well.

Brand new amp for under $200? If no one has any other suggestions, I am going to order a Hifoncs 1208D tonight.

Kevin
How much you getting that for? I'd try something different. The Brutus line does rated if given a full 14.4 volts, but for $200, there are more options. PM me if you didn't buy yet. I can point you to the right places.

i should take my multie meter and see how much voltage i have, and at what impendace its eathing that voltage with. and wich the majic of ohms watts, law figure it out
i loled.

se's a nice woofer.

don't roast it.

it doesn't need a kW.

eh, 750 is too expensive. I didn't order last night cause anything I buy wont ship till moday. Still taking opinions! I can get the Hifonics 1208D for $195 and free shipping from sonicelectronixs which i would like to do because of the warranty, but what other amps?

I will throw some pics of the box up soon.

Kevin

DSC02020.jpg

DSC02023.jpg

DSC02024.jpg

DSC02025.jpg

DSC02026.jpg

DSC02027.jpg

DSC02028.jpg

DSC02029.jpg

DSC02030.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.