My Memphis Car Audio R/T Dakota Build

Wow, absolutely incredable! If I am to be so bold as to be a bit critical, I would say in comparison to the rest of the install, the box is kinda plain jane, and flat. but that is just me. Once again I am in awe, great job!

Wow, absolutely incredable! If I am to be so bold as to be a bit critical, I would say in comparison to the rest of the install, the box is kinda plain jane, and flat. but that is just me. Once again I am in awe, great job!
I agree but when you need 10 cubes in such a tight space plus the strength to support these heavy ass subs I'm left with very little options. I wanted to do a trick fiberglass box but would have needed a dam barrel of resin to keep it solid and from cracking. I did not want to go above the window line either so that was another reason why it is the way it is. I did dress it up as best as I could with your not so normal beauty board to keep it a bit interesting. and molded in the sides to the rear panels- I'll get pics loaded as soon as I have some spare time. Thanjs for the comp.

Also thank you to everyone else who has left a comp- Much appreciated!

You going to Usaci finals? If so PM me.

amazing work by the way I love the color combo and the craftsmanship of the work.

I would have built the box similar to that, but made a glass trim panel for it. It would have been rather large, but would flow real nice with your dash and center peace..but it looks **** nice the way it is.

Ok- so I've been pretty busy but here are a few pics- First are the door panels put together and installed, the start of the bed build up, and the other ones are the brackets I made for the actuators which will raise and lift the 42" lcd and the tail gate.

P9040327.jpg

P9040326.jpg

P9040324.jpg

P9060334.jpg

P9060335.jpg

P9060336.jpg

Here are some pics of the batteries mounted and the 42"lcd . The last two are short vids of the lcd and tailgate in motion! {GOT 42"}

P9070338.jpg

P9070337.jpg

P9070339.jpg

P9070341.jpg

P9070344.jpg

Well guys the truck has been finished for the last 4 weeks and has been show each weekend- I didn't post up finished pics because I was waiting to see if anyone from the forums would notice. Had a couple show up at the shows surprised saying I didn't know you had it finished. Here are some finished pics.

P9120390.jpg

PA060486.jpg

PA060482.jpg

PA060487.jpg

PA060490.jpg

PA060488.jpg

PA060489.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.