My Mustang Buildup

Well i got my engine put together minus the upper intake and headers today...heres a couple pics...

Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

You should give me the 302 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

but nice build so far. You need to paint the whole car primer black, and get rid of those ricey head lights.

i see so many of these in my town each day its ridiculous. at least your making yours semi-fast.

my friend has a red 94, and the interior is all plasticy and cheap feeling and pretty slow.

i see so many of these in my town each day its ridiculous. at least your making yours semi-fast.
my friend has a red 94, and the interior is all plasticy and cheap feeling and pretty slow.
Yeah. I have a '98 V6, and the door panels are cheap. But the rest of the car is solid and durable. Just the door panels are cheap and flimsy. Well, mainly the piece that holds the automatic window / lock switches. That's really poorly designed.

But, it's pretty slow, and impossible to get loud. It's a nice car, though. Mine's over 10 years old and I've never had to replace the tranny, or engine or anything. I think I should replace the ECU soon, and the fuel injectors.

what upper intake manifold are you going with? I have a 95 Cobra upper that needs to be cleaned up for uber cheap if interested, other wise nice build.
Im just keeping the stock one for now...when i get the money i found a deal on a edelbrock performer imma pick up..

Thanks though,

Mike

Theres not many like mine around here..all of em are new or fox bodies....i think i have one of the best looking 95 styles around here. Theres one thats supercharged and looks good but thats about it,

these are new wheels haha...i bought bigger back tires thats gonna feel up nice.gotta buy bigger front tires and imma drop the front a inch or two. Back tires are 255/45/18's.

Yeah. I have a '98 V6, and the door panels are cheap. But the rest of the car is solid and durable. Just the door panels are cheap and flimsy. Well, mainly the piece that holds the automatic window / lock switches. That's really poorly designed.
But, it's pretty slow, and impossible to get loud. It's a nice car, though. Mine's over 10 years old and I've never had to replace the tranny, or engine or anything. I think I should replace the ECU soon, and the fuel injectors.
yeah 3800's last forever thats whats in my car, but mines got some simple mods cold air int. borla exhaust, and it beats all the v6 stangs around here. Theirs just so many of them it annoys me, i should make a vid of how many are around here.

some have riced out taillights and painted plastic interior with flame decals down the side or i see grandmas driving ugly green convertibles with stock rusted 1" exhaust hanging out the back, its ridiculous how many of them are its as bad as grand prix and grand am's. and im talking about the 94-98 gen mustangs or what ever year close to that.

yeah 3800's last forever thats whats in my car, but mines got some simple mods cold air int. borla exhaust, and it beats all the v6 stangs around here. Theirs just so many of them it annoys me, i should make a vid of how many are around here.
some have riced out taillights and painted plastic interior with flame decals down the side or i see grandmas driving ugly green convertibles with stock rusted 1" exhaust hanging out the back, its ridiculous how many of them are its as bad as grand prix and grand am's. and im talking about the 94-98 gen mustangs or what ever year close to that.

Mine is bone stock. I want to get a manual tranny, new ECU, Injectors, and I'd like a new exhaust, but I'm not pushing my luck. I want to do a complete rebuild soon. Make it smooth. Polish the cylinders and what not.

Mine is bone stock. I want to get a manual tranny, new ECU, Injectors, and I'd like a new exhaust, but I'm not pushing my luck. I want to do a complete rebuild soon. Make it smooth. Polish the cylinders and what not.
get a firebird //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

than you can have all that and make it loud as balls because 500watts in the hatch is ridiculous.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.