My new Kenwood keep cutting off .

Participant count
  • Participant list

hitman34608
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I got brand new Kenwood Kdc-MP445u installed I love it when it worked . Well while back I was driving turned and hit bump at same time the unit went out . So I took it back to wear I got it installed which was American radio in Knoxville,TN they tried three time to fix it with no luck . When I took look behind dash see what they did I seen they cut my RCA cables and tried to Rig it. I was pretty tick off! So I just went ahead bought new RCA cables to see if that fix it with no luck . Now I took it to BestBuy see if they could fix it and they did for awhile but there was still static sound and would make weird noise when I hit gas or brake? So took back 3 times cause unit again blackout as soon as I would turn the volume ? I am really lost on what to do and getting tired of people just rigging my car so any help would be helpful?

This is what BestBuy did for $60 bucks after taxes really? I tried everything to get out paying for it .

View attachment 26524916

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.