My Treos came!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

casper97ta
10+ year member

IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG
Well i got my 15" TSX's today, and the box they came in is all banged up from shipping. Well i take them out and one is in great shape and the other one has a cracked dust cap. I'm so freakin bummed. i waited for like 3 weeks and now i have to send it out to have a stupid dust cap replaced. i emailed the guy and hopefully he insured the package and it wont cost me a dime. either way, he should pay for the repair because he's the one that packaged them in that box. seems like a nice guy so hopefully i can get this fixed quick and get to thumping.

i taked to the shop today and i'm going 5cubes ported tuned to 36hz with the new PA sl5500 pushin 2200 per sub. i dont think anybody is using this amp yet so im gonna give it a try and see what i can get.

click to enlarge. yeah i know 2200 is a little much but after box rise and the gain probably wont be all the way up, they should get at least 1500 a piece and that should be juuust right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

casper97ta

10+ year member
IM HERE FOR THE GANG BANG
casper97ta
Pittsburgh, PA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date