My XFL's and box :) lmk what ya think

des343
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
I will try to add a demo video either later tonight or tomorrow - ive been working 60 plus hours a week so havent had time to even completely finish things how i want them

this is only like the 2nd box ive ever built so consider that when you flame...lol

the box is painted with bed liner i belive it should be tuned to 35 hertz and im honestly not completely sure of cubic feet should be roughly 1.25 per sub but dont quote me

thanks to psych0ticnemes1 for the design!

the pictures dont look exactly like it does in person the way the camera picks up the color is different than the eyes or at least mine lol in person the box is black with a slight red tint depending on the angle you look at it think of a Camelean paint (also keep in mind i have some finishing to do at a later point as well as some amp racks.

the subs are 2 10 inch XFL's on a "POS" Shark Audio 2500D...even will have pictures posted of the coils to show how its just burning them up...them darn cheap piece of crap budget amps!

39wi.jpg

IMG_20130823_171841.jpg

IMG20130823171841.jpg

IMG20130823171855.jpg
( i did round the inner ports im not sure if you can tell

IMG20130823171850.jpg

now for pics of my fried Coils - dual 4 ohm subs (meter reads .02 off and pic to show it)

IMG20130823171255.jpg

IMG20130823171234.jpg

IMG20130823171326.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna see vids!!! in action!!!! was actually looking at a set of those subs...
they are GREAT subs especially for the money i tried to make a video today but the neighbor came home in the middle of it and i try not to be overly rude. so i shut it down...i will warn you i **** at videos though and feel awkward while doing them which makes them ***** worse lol but ill do my best to have one up tomorrow to at least give an idea.

did Micheal j fox do ur cut out?
huh you mean the cutout sheet or my holes? lol i can admit my holes are not pretty but subs fit snug (i do not have all the proper wood working tools) but all screws fit in place and subs are tight. - all that matters they dont get seen when installed right...

and if its about the cut out sheet what would be wrong? sorry not exactly sure what you meant by it

lol got ya but ya holes are kind of rough but not bad and like i said subs are snug and no air leaks at all.

im pretty proud of it overall i certainly gained a performance and SPL boost with it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.