My XS v2 is now a paper weight thanks to fedex

9515ROB
10+ year member

TEAM DTF
Sherman IL
Well so i am waiting for my subs to get here today from fedex and i hear them pull up so i get some clothes on and go get my subs that just got reconed. The first box he gives me he goes hold on its a little bottom heavy. I set it down and its balance point is at the corner of the box i was like FUCKKKKKKKK this aint gonna be good and the other was like that to but just not as bad.

So he takes off and i open the one first and check it out to make sure it aint broke and it has a little knick in the motor nothing to worry about so then i open the next box i take it out and holy hellll was it fuckkkked.

I the motor started cutting a hole in the box where it was sitting. So its all grinded down and what not. I got 3 cracks in the bottom slug. The bottom plate is smashed in a little and the motor shifted and i have about 1/4 inch on one side of the plate and 1/16 on the other. you could jump on the cone and it wouldnt even move its that stiff.

If everyone has every bought from DD you know they package there subs good so i used my old DD 9515 boxes and packaging to ship them in.

Its the one on the left that is fuckeddd up if you couldnt figure it out by looking

DSCN0124-1.jpg

DSCN0125.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

DSCN0135.jpg

DSCN0136.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0128.jpg

DSCN0127.jpg

well i talked to crossfire today and they said they are going to get me a new motor and start build me a new sub on monday but i need to send the old one back just encase fedex wants to see it...hopefully it shows up in a little better shape this time

Well my sub was suppose to be sent back last wendsday and then it turned into yesterday and now roger is sick and no one else there can ship my sub. I am going to miss my 2nd comp of the year now

So fuckK it im selling them crossfires when i get them back and gonna run something else

Well my sub was suppose to be sent back last wendsday and then it turned into yesterday and now roger is sick and no one else there can ship my sub. I am going to miss my 2nd comp of the year now
So fuckK it im selling them crossfires when i get them back and gonna run something else
What are going to be looking for in subs //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

you could have saved 15% or more by switching to geico //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif you dun goofed bruh //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.