NEED 8000 WRMS amp(s)!!!!

I don't really appreciate the sarcasm.... I understand I don't know everything there is to know about car audio, but no one knows everything. . . I havent had an install with this much power so I don't know what to expect . . . Exactly the reason I am here right now asking questions. If anything I am pretty smart for asking questions before i try to install it all that way I don't ruin anything. . .

How many more batteries do honestly think will be necessary ? Ill have that 260 amp alt and I guess i can squeeze more money to get 4 2400's rather than 2... is 4 not enough?
The rule of thumb is 100ah for every 1000w.... The 2400s are rated at 124ah. So definitely look into at least 6 of them. Especially if your going to be running each amp at .5, you WILL need the extra batteries...

The rule of thumb is 100ah for every 1000w.... The 2400s are rated at 124ah. So definitely look into at least 6 of them. Especially if your going to be running each amp at .5, you WILL need the extra batteries...
Thank you !!! Good info. lol. I will keep this in mind when Im getting everything together.

if ur not set on kinetik, grab 3 or 4, id do 4, xs3100s and youll be set for almost anything...those batts are no joke
Well I would if I could find a great deal on them... But brand new they are just too expensive for me.

id grab that stetsom7k or the 11k if you want to spend the money. Crazy effecient amps. I think the 7k retails for like 4g's or something. I know the new 14k is like 9gs

id grab that stetsom7k or the 11k if you want to spend the money. Crazy effecient amps. I think the 7k retails for like 4g's or something. I know the new 14k is like 9gs
I have been looking around and I think Im gonna snag a Stetsom 7k 12v model.... Apparently they do about 7000 at 13 volts... which is amazing... I could be getting about 9000 rms at 14.6 volts then...

I have been looking around and I think Im gonna snag a Stetsom 7k 12v model.... Apparently they do about 7000 at 13 volts... which is amazing... I could be getting about 9000 rms at 14.6 volts then...
After rise you may get 7k @ 14.6 on music, but thats in a perfect world. With any V drop your looking @ 5-6k rms.

May wanna look into an 200 amp alt w ext regulator if you really wanna keep that V high, along with atleast 500AH in batts

After rise you may get 7k @ 14.6 on music, but thats in a perfect world. With any V drop your looking @ 5-6k rms.
May wanna look into an 200 amp alt w ext regulator if you really wanna keep that V high, along with atleast 500AH in batts
Im installing a 260 amp iraggi alt.... and probably 700AH in batteries. . . . So should be able to get that 7k then ?

Treo Engineering CXT6.1i

900Wx1 @ 4 Ohms 0.1% THD 14.4VDC

Accepts input voltage up to 18VDC

no idea on a price but it is .5 ohm stable and well underrated, this would pose a challenge to your XXXs especially at 18V

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.