Need a 4 channel amp... Help

TrakDay
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
FL
I am looking for a 4 channel amp to power a Hertz HSK165 component set and rear coax fill.

I am really thinking about the Alpine PDX4.150. I like this amp alot due to its size, and I have heard lots of good stuff about its output.

Wondering if there is anything else out there worth looking at in the $400 range that will do a nice job powering those speakers.

Also looking to get a 400watt amp or so for a pair of 8" mid bass drivers I am planning on putting in my rear deck!

Thanks

im personally an old skool fan when it comes to 4 chan amps

but alpine/audison and few more are my modern faves..cant go wrong

with either chooses but you can definetly hear the difference as you go

from an amp to another

I wouldn't touch the PDX line or put it in my own vehicle. Check out the ARC KS 300.4. Great amp or that SRX for sale above is good as well //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.