Need a designer and builder asap!!

st0n3r
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ok, ive gotten some rough measurements (pretty darn close without going into more modifations) The depth can be more if needed but it would require like the last 6"s of depth to be custom cut to mold around the trim where back seats fold down, so if possible use the below measurements.

Subwoofer - 1 Kicker L7 15" (preferably designed to go on 1 side of the box, not centered)

Amp - Rockford TB1500dbcp (would like to mount the sub opposite side of the box as the subwoofer so both are visible and accessible from opening the trunk)

I prefer to go ported, i have no idea what frequency or how to decide what frequency i want. I primarily listen to Hip Hop Chan 44 / 45 on SiriusXM. I do LOVE rock / metal as well.

I want to get the bass to hit as hard as it can (where it hurts to breath, but not require windows to be always closed or open and still sound good).

17" Deep

18 1/4" Tall

46 1/4" Wide.

(width and height cant really be adjusted, only the depth).

This is going in a 2009 Ford Fusion.

Please let me know what frequency this setup would thrive in and than please lets talk design / build pricing.

anyone? i know theres lots of box builders on here... if not someone here can you atleast recommend someone on another site? i was referred here from another website but so far its been pretty slim pickings on those who build but never receive requests / online form submissions etc. I lost my pm's from 2 potential builders also //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Id like the sub facing the rear-end of the car and the amp facing the same way so that i have access to them without folding down the rear seats. As i said, thats what id like, but if a designer can get more SPL out of it facing up, sideways whatever than so be it. Id just like to have access to the amp incase i need to change anything around on the settings etc.

Most of the builders here have set ways that are easiest for you to contact for a quote. Otherwise, just PM/email them. Most have email addresses in their sigs. Look through the supporting vendor section and click away. Most of these guys don't go looking for customers and you can't expect them to keep track of a single thread like this when they're busy designing and building enclosures for other customers that have used the proper methods of contact. Look through the vendors. I haven't heard negative about any of them. Check out their work and see who you want designing or building your box. Once you figure that out, I assure you all of them will be more than happy to help and you won't be disappointed with any of them. My vote goes to DC Creations/pro-rabbit as well.

thats the thing though, ive went thru the supported vendor and read reviews and went to their sites and filled out the forms but nothing comes from it outside of the automated replies saying they received the information. DC is actually one of the 1st places i went to and submitted the forms etc and i posted in his supported vendor page and got a reply that they would check for my request and nothing after that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

i honestly dont have a clue on what to do. i WANT to pay someone immediately for a design/build but either they dont check their websites, or they are super busy etc. all they have to do is just say hey im 2 months booked, not interested something but never turns into anything but sitting around waiting on something thats not going anywhere.

i had 2 people in pm who were intersted in helping and was working with them, but logged in 1 day to a completely empty inbox and i cant remember who they were so i was hoping seeing this thread would get them to post lol

you also can't really expect someone to just drop everything and build you a box as if they have nothing else to do.. You may be in a queue for service and get a response soon. And also for a 200 dollar box I don't think anyone is hurting that bad to chase you down.

just my opinion as I've contacted dc as well and it did take some time but I got responses in about a day

Ok, ive gotten some rough measurements (pretty darn close without going into more modifations) The depth can be more if needed but it would require like the last 6"s of depth to be custom cut to mold around the trim where back seats fold down, so if possible use the below measurements.
Subwoofer - 1 Kicker L7 15" (preferably designed to go on 1 side of the box, not centered)

Amp - Rockford TB1500dbcp (would like to mount the sub opposite side of the box as the subwoofer so both are visible and accessible from opening the trunk)

I prefer to go ported, i have no idea what frequency or how to decide what frequency i want. I primarily listen to Hip Hop Chan 44 / 45 on SiriusXM. I do LOVE rock / metal as well.

I want to get the bass to hit as hard as it can (where it hurts to breath, but not require windows to be always closed or open and still sound good).

17" Deep

18 1/4" Tall

46 1/4" Wide.

(width and height cant really be adjusted, only the depth).

This is going in a 2009 Ford Fusion.

Please let me know what frequency this setup would thrive in and than please lets talk design / build pricing.
lulz have been had.

@ssteele18
@Moble Enclosurs

Use these two. They just built my box and it is pretty awesome. It's loud and kills the lows. There's pics in the vendor section of my box in SS Audio's section. And there's one of the diagram on Mobile Enclosures website just to give you an idea.

thats the thing though, ive went thru the supported vendor and read reviews and went to their sites and filled out the forms but nothing comes from it outside of the automated replies saying they received the information. DC is actually one of the 1st places i went to and submitted the forms etc and i posted in his supported vendor page and got a reply that they would check for my request and nothing after that //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
i honestly dont have a clue on what to do. i WANT to pay someone immediately for a design/build but either they dont check their websites, or they are super busy etc. all they have to do is just say hey im 2 months booked, not interested something but never turns into anything but sitting around waiting on something thats not going anywhere.

i had 2 people in pm who were intersted in helping and was working with them, but logged in 1 day to a completely empty inbox and i cant remember who they were so i was hoping seeing this thread would get them to post lol
I replied to your post. I went through our entire database but could not find any of your requests. If you would like, feel free to fill out the forum again and I will get you a quote as quickly as I can.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 PM ----------

Yep! ssteele18 is the guy.
Nice enclosure in your avatar..lol

How you been lately?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.