Need a dsp recommendation

I initially got the Infinity’s to put in the stock dash locations, but now leaning towards pods in the a- pillars.

I would prefer a speaker pod for the a-pillar that houses a 3.5- 4” mid and a separate tweeter, but not finding any. I definitely don’t have the skill to fab any.

I can still return the Infinity’s and pick up some decent comps. Still want to go with 8’s in the front doors, whether they’re the PRV’s or not. Might just throw a decent set of 6.5” coaxials in the rear doors.
I recently bought 3.5”-4” speaker pods that also came with a 1” and a 2” add on. Looks like a snowman all complete and configured. But you can use 1 pod or all 3. They cost me around $55 on eBay. They are plastic and feel kinda cheap. Since I bought these to go in my all leather Cadillac and they are housing focal flax 3 ways, I had them wrapped in vinyl and they are much more classy now. You can purchase aluminum pods for any size, they start at $220 per pod though!

Hope it helps.
Mike, Ohio

I recently bought 3.5”-4” speaker pods that also came with a 1” and a 2” add on. Looks like a snowman all complete and configured. But you can use 1 pod or all 3. They cost me around $55 on eBay. They are plastic and feel kinda cheap. Since I bought these to go in my all leather Cadillac and they are housing focal flax 3 ways, I had them wrapped in vinyl and they are much more classy now. You can purchase aluminum pods for any size, they start at $220 per pod though!

Hope it helps.
Mike, Ohio

Appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...