Need a good installer in the Tampa or Ft.Myers area?

pitbull239

hello, I need custom door panels done on my 06' escalade . im wnt 4 mids in each door with 4 tweeters , with a either a black suede wrap or black fiberglass on the door skins. can anyone help? Let me know of some good Installers that are priced really good. thank you

I second this - I'm looking for someone to help me install a set of component speakers and a 4 channel amp in my truck. Any recommendations? Or what shops / people to avoid? Would be greatly appreciated!

813 customs and epicenter designs are the first 2 that come to mind. pm me if you have any more questions. i have seen their work and the stuff looks like it grew there!

I know its about a two hour drive, but come up I-75 North to Gainesville. There is a shop there called Sound Depot and Performance. They do really good work. The salesmen Danny is a very good friend of mine, and he does phenominal fiberglass work. If you go this route, PM me and I will give him a call for you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...