Need a new set of 10's for daily driver?

SilverBullet6.0
10+ year member

My current 2 Kicker CVR 10's are pretty much on thier way to going bad. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif I found a deal online and got them both new for $104. My sealed box has 0.85 ft^3 for each sub and 6.25" mounting depth. I have a Rockford Fosgate Power T500-1bd amp the puts out 750rms at 1 ohm. I want 4ohm DVC's or 2ohm SVC's so I can wire them to 1ohm on my amp. Each sub will get beween 355-375watts rms. I listen to mostly country and rock, but have plenty of rap and hip/hop for showin the system off. I like to feel the kick drum in rock/country, but love to hear that ground shakin bass when listening to rap and hip/hop. I want something with a good compromise between SQ and SPL, but want it to be loud! And reliable! I don't wanna have to replace my subs again in the next year or two. I'm looking to stay relatively cheap. I don't want to spend more than $300 for both. I know I'm not gonna get anything incredible for $300. What are some good subs you guys would reccomend? I love my CVR's as far as how they play the types of music I listen to, but I want you guys' opinions.

I was thinking 2 JL Audio 10W3v3-2's???

opps sorry, these are dual 2's
But you can still get a 1 ohm load per sub
Yea, I need dual 4's since I have a mono amp. And those look lie they may be too deep for my box's mounting depth. Those soundstream subs on eBay look nice. I'm a noob and don't know much about those Hifonics subs. I'm just getting reccomendations and info right now, gonna see how long these subs last now.

contact member ssackett. he has just the thing for you. he will even build you two CUSTOM subs to work 100% in your very setup. trust me this is the way to go. and will be cheap //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.