Need a quote on a box!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Sailor Dog
10+ year member

Iowa
Hey everybody. This one's for you, box builders.

I need a pricing on a box I want to design. I'd like it carpeted, and it's either going to be a 12" or 15" subwoofer. I'm going to want about 2.3 or 3.5 cubes of space,tuned around 35 hz.If anybody could get me a quote on a box shipped, it'd really be appreciated. Thanks!

A few things are required for most anyone to get you a quote.

Your max height, width, and depth you can use

What sub will you be using

What amp will you be using

What are your goals?

If you would like a quote for myself i would be more then happy to offer my services, just go to DC Creations and submit a request and I can get you a full shipped quote.

A few things are required for most anyone to get you a quote.
Your max height, width, and depth you can use

What sub will you be using

What amp will you be using

What are your goals?

If you would like a quote for myself i would be more then happy to offer my services, just go to DC Creations and submit a request and I can get you a full shipped quote.
The 'Pricing' option on your website doesn't work, at least for my PC. 404 Error. Anyway, would you like me to 'Submit An Order' for a quote?

The 'Pricing' option on your website doesn't work, at least for my PC. 404 Error. Anyway, would you like me to 'Submit An Order' for a quote?
That is the best way to submit them. Our pricing section is being "reworked" so it may be a little bit before it is posted up.

You can also visit our vendor sub forum on here which has several threads with images of some of our past work(most of it is a bit old though as we forget to take pics all the time) and pricing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Sailor Dog

10+ year member
Sailor Dog
Iowa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from