Need advise on an upgrade to the speakers I currently have.

Participant count
  • Participant list

LJBennick

Right now I have two pairs of Kicker 11DS525 5-1/4" Coaxial Speakers and I am thinking of upgrading. The speakers have treated me well and I honestly wouldn't mind staying with them, but they definitely lack in a few things (mainly the bass) and I know that the sound in my car could be improved with a new pair of speakers. I am willing to pay around $200. Thanks for any input.

But you a pair of exodus anarchy mids, and issue them with a tweeter.

You could probably even pair them with a 3"mid that can play close to 20kh.

This option will most likely require a mod.

As far as another 5.25 coaxial that had midbass fur under 200$ idk. Rockford makes good budget components that have decent midbass output.... Idk about there 5.25 though...

Think it's going to be hard to get midbass from a 5.25 anyway.....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.