Need amp help!!!! I have a 13.5 W7!!

Why would you buy JL's top of the line subwoofer and then skimp on the amp? Nah, I'm just giving you a hard time. I've heard the DB Drive Platinum line is great, never read anything about the Okur series before but I remember when they released it.

Eh, I would buy an amplifier from one of the many denizens of CA.Com. They need the money more than DB Drag. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif

Make sure they have positive feedback.

If I looked used. What would be a good amp that would run .75 ohms stable? I want to give it around 1500-2000 watts rms
Good luck with that

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Well I'm running 0 gauge, have the big 3 and a capacitor
Youll need more then that as well and get rid of the cap...

DD, Sundown, cactus, american bass, dc audio, crecendo, atomic, any of those will do .75 no problem.
What about the db drive amps? The a7 1500.1 model

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

No need for 2kw to that sub IMO. Why not run it at 3 ohms, much easier on the electrical.Get an amp that does a good 1500 to 2000 at 2 ohms and go for it.
what amp would do that? If you could give me a few examples that'd be awesome

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.