NEED hardware for a $400 complete system!

Get a 4 channel. Something like the crescendo 1000c4 is perfect and run a nice set of components up and then bridge the back on a decent sub. IMO $500 is a more realistic budget. Pretty much the minumum that I will ask for to do a budget system for someone. Good 5 channel are hard to find and are usually expensive. Like my Nine.5(which I love) goes for around $400 used already

$220 on 4 channel

$120-150 on decent sub

$100-120ish on components

$30ish on 4 gauge kit.

Get a 4 channel. Something like the crescendo 1000c4 is perfect and run a nice set of components up and then bridge the back on a decent sub. IMO $500 is a more realistic budget. Pretty much the minumum that I will ask for to do a budget system for someone. Good 5 channel are hard to find and are usually expensive. Like my Nine.5(which I love) goes for around $400 used already
$220 on 4 channel

$120-150 on decent sub

$100-120ish on components

$30ish on 4 gauge kit.
yeah a 500 budget would be a lot better to work with than 300.

its getting tough to do it. but thats why im looking at buying from here, to see if you guys go anything i can get from here for cheap.

i found a good list of stuff from online stores, but if i can do it cheaper from the classfields or buying from you guys, i'll do that for my friend instead.

found an mb quart sub- 70

6x9's and 6.5's - 110

5 channel amp from classfields- 125

wiring- 30

but that still goes a little over.

let me know if you guys got anything else.

wiring you could do cheaper than 30 for some 4 ga. used. also parts express always has amazing deals on mids cheap!

I have two of these 6.5 mids but 4 ohm versions which are sold out now.

new never used for 30 shipped

! amazing sound i wanted to run 4 of these after trying two but i always like to try new stuff so i would sell them

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.