Need help/ Begginer

Participant count
  • Participant list

Reid03

So I am looking to replace the stock sound system in my ute, but I do not really know much about sound systems or how they work.

I plan on purchasing the following things:

New Head unit

New Speakers

Amplifier

Sub

As I said I do not really know much about sound systems, my understanding is that the amp connects to the sub and the head unit, and the head unit connects to the speakers.

Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, and add any other advice or things I might need to know.

Thankyou.

My advice would be to do extensive research before you do anything or you will probably end up with a serious headache, or ask someone that's knowledgeable to help you, as it seems you dont have any insight on the workings of car audio as of yet. That being said im not going to attempt to spill fourth my knowledge to teach you what you need to know, there is too much, but start with some of the sticky threads in the different forum sections to begin your learning. Basic Car Audio Electronics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.