Need Help Picking Sub

Hey guys im looking to buy 2 12's in the range of $250-$450 each.

Im planning on running the two 12s at about 2400 or 2500 WRms, So 1200-1250 WRms to each sub.

What do you guys think would be the best out of this list(Feel free to add your own suggestions)

Thanks //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

AudioQue HDC312

Fi BL12

Digital Designs 3500

RE Audio SXX12D4

SoundStream R1-12

Ascendant Audio Havoc

i'm running DD 3510's in my Wrangler i made some new believers in DDs at yesterdays show...the DD 3512's are awesome subs...all America made with quality and pride...the AQ's have went downhill once going chinese there is no quality on chinese made crap...thats why its cheaper...the RE and Soundstream ar the same crap...RE was once a good company like AQ but once they sold out they went to shiit....I can make any of the three chinese brands perform decent and i could most likely win at a show using them...but i know they arn't DD quality by no means....i can't speak for Fi but i seem to hear good things for them...overall...and i think the same about AA's

Its going in a 2008 cobalt ss

I have stock battery and extra battery in the trunk. I dont have any information on the battery. Is there any way I can get the info I would need using a multimeter or would i have to get the model of the battery?

I will be upgrading to 0 gauge stinger wire and doing the big 3 before putting in this system.

Do I have to upgrade my alternator?

I listen to rap and rock but only care about the subs with the rap so I will be using a ported box.

Daily use, volume at 15/40 most of the time, volume at 30/40 when blasting which is usually about 3 mins once every couple days when someone wants to see how loud they are.

Gonna need model number of batt. What size is ur current alt? What amps will u be running? Biggest box that will fit in a cobalt without having to be built inside of trunk is gonna be less then 4cf. So space needs to come into the thought process.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.