Need help with amp and subs

I'm not. Just wondering what they would be used for
Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If you were using it as a 2 channel 1 speaker/subwoofer would be wired to channel 1 and the other to channel 2. But since you are going to bridge it you are not using the middle terminals.

If you were using it as a 2 channel 1 speaker/subwoofer would be wired to channel 1 and the other to channel 2. But since you are going to bridge it you are not using the middle terminals.
So the 8 " wouldn't do anything for me if I bridged it to the other 2

Ok
I know all aftermarket radios have built in amps. Is there a particular way to get the door speakers powered from the built in radio Amp, besides just wiring them up from the back of the head unit? What are the rca inputs for on the back of the HU?

I know all aftermarket radios have built in amps. Is there a particular way to get the door speakers powered from the built in radio Amp, besides just wiring them up from the back of the head unit? What are the rca inputs for on the back of the HU?
Evo 1000.2 amp. What could this amp do for me, compared to what I already have? Is it good?
11f4d478114386b04ad0bbbcaefbbeef.jpg

nope thats the way hu works.. if u get that hu wired u can then run 2nd rca from the 4 channel and run wires from amp to door speakers and power front speakers with 2 channels of amp (if it has hp xover it'll help with distortion) and 2 channel to the 12 (with the lp xover at 80hz)..

Evo 1000.2 amp. What could this amp do for me, compared to what I already have? Is it good?
11f4d478114386b04ad0bbbcaefbbeef.jpg

i never heard of it and doubt it's be much of improvement over what u got.. get what u got set up some and look at amps above $100 unless u find good used 1 guy here has that jbl didn't he offer to u? that'll kill anything u find under $150. if u get that u can then run the 4 channel amp to all your other speakers..

i never heard of it and doubt it's be much of improvement over what u got.. get what u got set up some and look at amps above $100 unless u find good used 1 guy here has that jbl didn't he offer to u? that'll kill anything u find under $150. if u get that u can then run the 4 channel amp to all your other speakers..
Not gonna lie. Money is tight at the moment. We'll, for audio equipment it is. I came into this project, thinking it was gonna be gravy. I could use my stuff and it will be booming. After learning alot from y'all, I realize that my equipment is ****** and I really don't wanna wire this up, bc in about another week, I'll be spending some money on better stuff.
So that being said, I'll buy my amp used. I'm pretty savvy at getting deals. My thing is, when looking for a good amp to power 2 good 12s, what specs on an Amp should I be looking for? That's the big question for me

Not gonna lie. Money is tight at the moment. We'll, for audio equipment it is. I came into this project, thinking it was gonna be gravy. I could use my stuff and it will be booming. After learning alot from y'all, I realize that my equipment is ****** and I really don't wanna wire this up, bc in about another week, I'll be spending some money on better stuff.
So that being said, I'll buy my amp used. I'm pretty savvy at getting deals. My thing is, when looking for a good amp to power 2 good 12s, what specs on an Amp should I be looking for? That's the big question for me

Also, what specs on 2 12s should I be looking for to match your recommendation on the amp. It want it all to be in sync and compatible

nope thats the way hu works.. if u get that hu wired u can then run 2nd rca from the 4 channel and run wires from amp to door speakers and power front speakers with 2 channels of amp (if it has hp xover it'll help with distortion) and 2 channel to the 12 (with the lp xover at 80hz)..
Ok, so just wiring up the speakers on the back of the head unit alone, will not allowing the built in amp to power the doors?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.