Need help!

there really isn't per say a cheap place to get the deck.i can get it and ship it for 275 .i can also get the massive speakers from massive ,but would have to call for the price on monday.if you wanted cdt i can give you a price now

Wheres the cheapest place to get that HU? And those speakers?
275$ shipped is a good price so go with mylows10 for that.and no idea what speakers your referring to but you can get the ID's for relatively cheap like 150-160$ on eBay or woofers etc. free shipping directly from their site.

^^^look at the post above for the prices on the ID Ctx's.They're cheaper if you go with coaxials instead of components but thats really on you.I'd prefer components for the front.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.