Need idea of which 3 subs to buy that a PPI A600.2 2 channel amp can run

cbtegner

Art Series Model: A600.2 (2 channel)

Continuous Power Output per Channel:

4 Ohms, 11-15 VDC, Stereo: 150 Watts

2 Ohms, 11-15 VDC, Stereo: 300 Watts

4 Ohms, 11-15 VDC, Bridged: 600 Watts

I imagine since its 3 subs (single or duel coils) whatever you reccomend to me , it would be bridged

I need to know 3 subs that would be safe to hook up to amp (correct ohms number of coils etc)

Thanks!

Not sure why u want 3 subs with that small amp... but the closet u can get is three d2ohm woofers would get u a 3ohm load to run bridge but that's lower the. What's rated for the amp. It might work or u might burn the amp up... it would be better to get two woofers

Art Series Model: A600.2 (2 channel)
Continuous Power Output per Channel:

4 Ohms, 11-15 VDC, Stereo: 150 Watts

2 Ohms, 11-15 VDC, Stereo: 300 Watts

4 Ohms, 11-15 VDC, Bridged: 600 Watts

I imagine since its 3 subs (single or duel coils) whatever you reccomend to me , it would be bridged

I need to know 3 subs that would be safe to hook up to amp (correct ohms number of coils etc)

Thanks!
just get 1 12 ported man be better than under powering all 3..

I originally had 3 JLw6 12's hooked to amp which were matched pretty well (very clean loud) - I still have the box and I just wanted to replace the subs with 3 that would work with the amp. The amp provided more than enough power to push 3 JLw6's (You might want to check out the AMP - It put out better power than the cheap 1500 watt amps you see at big stores - I am talking old school here, there are few amps that come close to the ppi A600 or A1200. When I had installed the audio store took pictures of my complete setup and displayed in their shop as it was the most complex install at the time. I essentially copied a friend who had similar setup and was classified as competition setup with awards. Out of at least 50 people who had a car audio setup no one's sounded close to mine. The A600 can more than push 3 JLw6 dual coil 12's vibrating mirror practically off - Since I have no idea what to replace with Ill just buy 3 more and be back to step one. But seriously do yourself a favor and look up some reviews on the A600 - more than enough power to push the nicest of subs.

I originally had 3 JLw6 12's hooked to amp which were matched pretty well (very clean loud) - I still have the box and I just wanted to replace the subs with 3 that would work with the amp. The amp provided more than enough power to push 3 JLw6's (You might want to check out the AMP - It put out better power than the cheap 1500 watt amps you see at big stores - I am talking old school here, there are few amps that come close to the ppi A600 or A1200. When I had installed the audio store took pictures of my complete setup and displayed in their shop as it was the most complex install at the time. I essentially copied a friend who had similar setup and was classified as competition setup with awards. Out of at least 50 people who had a car audio setup no one's sounded close to mine. The A600 can more than push 3 JLw6 dual coil 12's vibrating mirror practically off - Since I have no idea what to replace with Ill just buy 3 more and be back to step one. But seriously do yourself a favor and look up some reviews on the A600 - more than enough power to push the nicest of subs.
no, just no lmfao. When you see real power that'll make that a600 look like a joke bud. Sure that amp is underrated but you still arent seeing anywhere over 800 watts and that aint sh*t for 3 subwoofers even if you are wiring below minimum impedance with 3 subs... those "1500" watt amps you are talking about are garbage amps that barely do 200 watts. Put in a legit amp and you'll see the class difference immediately. With a legit sub, it'll completely laugh at that amp, the W6 is a little baby sub.

What counts as a competition setup is if you broke at least a 145-150 db with your setup which I HIGHLY doubt. Just because other people cant beat your setup doesnt mean your setup is top level bud, it just means there's no loud people in your area.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.