SOLD Need Money=Avic N1-screen out-65 shipped

**** if pioneer wasn't being jews and still had the ribbon cable i would buy it!!
***** dick i thought that was the problem. well for this price its still a hell of a deal if you could find a ribbon off of ebay or something...

***** dick i thought that was the problem. well for this price its still a hell of a deal if you could find a ribbon off of ebay or something...
don't know if pioneer is still doing the free fixes for the cost of shipping.. its worth it to call em.. they started doing that since so many had problems

don't know if pioneer is still doing the free fixes for the cost of shipping.. its worth it to call em.. they started doing that since so many had problems
im not going to worry about it. when **** ****s up on me like this. id rather go with a different company.

So im planning on buying a double din touch from kenwood or alpine. but someone can still get this deal.

come on 65 shipped when paypal as a gift 70 shippped and i eat fees. great deal for someone who can fix it!!! brain and all for 125 shipped.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.