Need of custom enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Ok cool, so if im going for the most SPL then i want Lows correct? (newbie here) i talked to him and gonna get my trunks dementions.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Infact can you explain the tradeoff's to each please?

Actually can you explain the trade off's that each one does so i can see exactly what im looking to get
loud lows lows are felt like violent hurricanes and earthquakes in the car, not necessarily loud to your ears or crushing your internal organs/chest pound/throat crush until you get a massive system going. Its generally tuned low 28hz to 32hz. typically strong response in the 20-40hz range. Normally you tune to this if you listen to rebassed music like decaf or slowwed bass music and some rap.

for normal every day music from mainstream, edm, rock, metal, hip hop, You'd want to tune a bit higher. Gives it that punch and upper midbass blend. Either way, the builder will model it for the best response in winisd or bassbox pro.

most spl competitors tune to the high 40s but those are burp boxes that do high numbers and generally dont play music too well.

Just know that you cant have 20hz response along with midbass punch loudly unless you have a crazy over the top system, you are going to have to choose one or the other or in between based on your music preferences.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.