Need opinions on this build, WinISD.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I designed this for a buddy of mine and plan to build it this weekend, I was wondering if any of you can point out anything obvious that I may have over looked. (3) Skar SVR-10 D2's build.

Attachments

• (3)SkarSVR10.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 262
  • 3skar-svr10.jpg
    3skar-svr10.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 261
thats all the responses i get?

How about posting actual pics?.. I'm not inclined to download a Zip when its easy to post actual pics or a screenshot.
And Winisd needs setup to use...IME understanding comes thru experience... AFTER learning to set it up and thru real world use
Lol... ALL they worry about port velocities I swear... vehicle/airspace/power.. and port matters sure but finding what works in your instance MIGHT take some experience. I don't see a vehicle listed, or power/planned-load? for that matter. No goals... only a FB question for the group... clickbait.
SOME people can help you I'm sure... but when you ask a vague question I for 1 won't respond to it or a wishful unicorn goal. I remember your Sa-10 enclosure, underseat and all it seemed to deliver. But if all you got is some 10's (SVR) and a mystery amp without vehicle... what do you expect?

There's a response

I did post actual pics, I zip is the WinISD project file. This is a build for a buddy of mine all I was asking was for opinions. If you would open the ZIP file which is the only way I could post that on the forum you would know that its all inside the WinISD file. You made yourself look like a idiot not me.

Last edited:
I did post actual pics, I zip is the WinISD project file. This is a build for a buddy of mine all I was asking was for opinions. If you would open the ZIP file which is the only way I could post that on the forum you would know that its all inside the WinISD file. You made yourself look like a idiot not me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.