need port sizes Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

abcdefg
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
I need the port sizes for 1 new e12a. The box is 2 cubic feet. Want the deminsions for a slot port. 34-35 hz. I also need the port sizes for the brahma. the box is 2.5 cubic ft. and need it to be 34-35 or whatever you all think that it needs to be. also a slot port.

all help is appreciated.

Thanks

Originally posted by abcdefg I need the port sizes for 1 new e12a. The box is 2 cubic feet. Want the deminsions for a slot port. 34-35 hz. I also need the port sizes for the brahma. the box is 2.5 cubic ft. and need it to be 34-35 or whatever you all think that it needs to be. also a slot port.

all help is appreciated.

Thanks
For the e12a Im coming up with a 4x4" port 15 1/2" long , Thats at 2 cubes and would be tuned to 34hz , Remember thats not counting the displacment of the port or sub

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.