Need some help finding a manual for a Power Acoustik RZ42000D

Hi folks,

I need some help finding a manual for a PA RZ42000D amp. The problem I am running into is I seem to have a different version of the amp than what is being sold on PA's website.

The version of the amp I have has a 12 screw clamp block and a 40amp fuse on the connector side. Looks like this:

%24_1.JPG

However, the one PA is selling now (with the same model number) has (2) 30amp fuses and the speakers are connected via a wiring harness, like thus:

rz42000d.jpg

My problem is thus: I have had this amp for a while and the printing above the wire block has become obscured. I am getting a new car and want to use this amp in the new vehicle. I need to know how to wire the amp correctly. The only manual I can find for the RZ42000D is for the version with the (2) 30amp fuses. I need the manual for the version with one 40amp fuse, or a clear photo of the printing above the wire block showing me the connections so I can wire the amp into the new car. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.