Need Some Help, please...

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dean
10+ year member

Bangin' S10
Hi there, I am currently in the process of puttting a system in my 91' Chevy S10 Std. Cab. I managed to fit a 12" Sony Xplod behind the seat. But when I went to look for a hole in the firewall for the powercord, I didnt see one. Would it be okay to run it through the door jams? Also, one more thing. My amp kit came with a blue rca cable, not sure where to put it into my Panasonic CQ-1100u receiver. Thanks alot, Dean.

The kit came with a plastic grommet I'm sure.... drill a hole, put the grommet in the hole and pass the wire through... running wire through the door jamb is just a really bad idea for alot of reasons.... the RCA connections are on the back of your headunit.... simply plug them in, run them on the OPPOSITE side of the cab from the power wire to the amp....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.