Need some help with this!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Colt9699
10+ year member

Rockstar
Erie Pa
Ok folks here is my trouble.....

when I bought my car it had some chinese/japanese writing on the side and I kinda want to know what it says before I strip it it all off and start the body work.

I'll Post some pics , If anyone can tell me what it says for real, I will be greatly appreciative.

The little girl next to my car in the pictures is my youngest daughter MJ.

stuff014.jpg

stuff013.jpg

u know kanji lettering makes it go faster...especially on an american car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Geo Storm ... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif
Just strip it off, you have the pics ...

My intention I just figured I would put it out there and see what I get.

I had this translated from a japanese website....

The large kanji on the door say "Inuyasha" and the smaller kanji say "Sesshoumaru". Names of anime characters

It's weak, but it's actually a pretty good handling car ... IIRC, it has a Lotus-designed suspension ...
The Impulse (upscale options package-equipped cars, anyway) had Lotus handling/suspension as well as a turbo option. Neither were offered on the Storm - even in its top trim package, the GSi like what Colt has.

I had one of the first Impulses....when it was still a RWD car - back before Chevrolet ever thought about selling anything called a Geo.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.