Need some really good 6.5 components!

hmmm, I couldnt find anything by that model number. The closest one I found to that was an ES-0642i GOLD which was way out of my budget. It was over $1000. lol
CDT Audio hasn't updated their web store yet, and I'm waiting on that to add the ES-6MOProGold to my web site. The ES-6MOProGold set is the same level of build quality and top sound quality of the other ES Gold 6.5" 2-way sets, yet for the introduction the price is greatly discounted. I ordered 2 sets to have on hand. I'll take my own pictures once they arrive.

HAT Imagine are nice, the only issue with them is that there is not tweeter attenuation control, which can get on the way in some installs. The simplest solution is to use equalizer or try to rotate them off axis. This should be a non-issue in active installs.
A lot of reviewers like Massive Audio CK6 speakers. Some complain that tweeters sound harsh. Perhaps it's the tweeter attenuation control issue again. This bass should be a treat compared to Infinity speakers as these claim xmax well over 8mm. (HAT Imagine have really nice midbass too, and their one way xmax is 6mm)
I have a set of massive audio ck6v and the tweeters were only a little harsh when you arnt giving them enough power. At first install i was only giving them 60wrms and with the tweeters on the -3db setting they were a little over powering the woofers but once i bridged the amp and start puting around 150wrms they started to ballance out. I would recommend them to any one but they need a good amount of power to play.

Blues BL6.5CP the only choice out there ...... find a dealer and check them out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there the only set you will ever need or want !!!!!!!!!!! Blues car audio

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.