Need Speaker and Sub Reccomendations

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cristian Borrageiros

CarAudio.com Newbie
I currently own a 2023 Honda Civic Si with the stock Bose System. Had this car for exactly a year now. My door speaker is rattling, and my sub recently started to rattle on certain songs. I've been wanted to upgrade the system anyways, so I'm using this as an excuse. The Tweakers are just fine, Just need 4 door speakers and new sub, I'm assuming I would need an amp as well, I'm not too educated in this department, as I will hire someone to install this for me. I don't really care for how loud it is per say, I just want good quality and better than what I have. I drive a lot and listen to it a lot. I'm willing to spend around $800-$1,000 not including cost of installation. Is this a good price point to get what I'm looking for? I see a lot of Alpine, just unfamiliar with what works with my car.

The Tweakers are just fine
298db71a4ac6e369fc5b8d0b12eed53b-2202401218.png

Sorry...I had to 😳🤣

You can easily get good quality speakers, subs and amp for 1000$, but I’m not sure that’s all you’ll need. Are you running off the stock stereo?
If I can keep my current OEM stereo that I have that would be preferred. I assumed everything would somehow just connect like how my Bose speakers do now. What are my options if i choose to keep the stock Stereo?

If I can keep my current OEM stereo that I have that would be preferred. I assumed everything would somehow just connect like how my Bose speakers do now. What are my options if i choose to keep the stock Stereo?

Existing stereo Kits can get pretty expensive as well if using stock HU. Id be checking on that first before making any other purchase for adding any other aftermarket audio to the system. Ive seen even dash kits up t6o $600 to replace the existing HU even. Something to be considered

Existing stereo Kits can get pretty expensive as well if using stock HU. Id be checking on that first before making any other purchase for adding any other aftermarket audio to the system. Ive seen even dash kits up t6o $600 to replace the existing HU even. Something to be considered
Some of those kits can eat a ton of the budget

I'd be willing to pay for a quality HU, if it meant that I can truly get the sound quality I need. I've seen some aftermarket ones that look really nice, again I don't know much more, I wouldn't even know where to begin to pick a new HU. Need climate control, back up camera, etc... Would I lose my cars sport mode animation with an aftermarket HU? Not that it matters I'm just curious...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...