Need suggestions on entire system

Participant count
  • Participant list

HennyGod

CarAudio.com Recruit
Just bought a 2004 Crv and I’ve always wanted to get into sound system been reading up but still don’t know what to get. I have about a 1000 to spend I want something to knock the wind outta me would prefer one 12 or one 10. I also need door speakers and head unit and amps for sub and door speakers budget can be upped a little. What would you guys suggest?

That's doable. I've got your speakers, front and rears. BNIB $225 shipped.

Fronts

Rears

A pair of these $210

Box $215

Amp for all $249

A head unit is going to be between$200 and $400, so a little over budget.
Multimedia hub, CD player Y/N? Single or double din?

You could go with a single 10 or 12 and a prefab box, saves you a $100 or so.

Could also go with a prefab box and a couple of these 12's (those tens are on sale but these are great too)

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/2004-honda-cr-v-speakers. It looks as though you have three speaker locations. The dash, front and rear doors. Can you take a couple photos of the interior including the rear cargo area?
Don't feel that you need to get it all done at once. If I were in your position I would replace the head unit and the front speakers first. An initial budget can sometimes hang you up in the beginning.
You said you want something to knock the wind out of you. Whats the loudest thing you have ever heard? You can get a single 10 or 12" reasonably loud but it will take some extra knowledge and a budget bump.

https://www.sonicelectronix.com/2004-honda-cr-v-speakers. It looks as though you have three speaker locations. The dash, front and rear doors. Can you take a couple photos of the interior including the rear cargo area?
Don't feel that you need to get it all done at once. If I were in your position I would replace the head unit and the front speakers first. An initial budget can sometimes hang you up in the beginning.
You said you want something to knock the wind out of you. Whats the loudest thing you have ever heard? You can get a single 10 or 12" reasonably loud but it will take some extra knowledge and a budget bump.
8909D5FE-5C2C-466C-AEF7-267C62442463.jpeg
9925F27A-4893-4C79-816B-869C77739CF8.jpeg

Yea I won’t be rushing the first thing would be to install radio, speakers and the amp and wiring to run them. I’ve been to to bass competitions here and been inside one car with a competition setup so I’ve heard it all.
5902CA7B-BB74-409B-897F-B65061B80043.jpeg

Last edited:
That's doable. I've got your speakers, front and rears. BNIB $225 shipped.

Fronts

Rears

A pair of these $210

Box $215

Amp for all $249

A head unit is going to be between$200 and $400, so a little over budget.
Multimedia hub, CD player Y/N? Single or double din?

You could go with a single 10 or 12 and a prefab box, saves you a $100 or so.

Could also go with a prefab box and a couple of these 12's (those tens are on sale but these are great too)

Thanks for the suggestions I will look at all this when I get home from work!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...