Need To Buy System! Asap

haha sorry. He told me i could get on here and try to look for some stuff. hes yelling at me now though. so yeah. let me know when u get something in mind. i can pay with paypal too
I don't have anything in that price range, but browse the classifieds and see if anything catches your eye.

aaron is a dumb ass what a dumb thread the way he started it off

"people can come to me, im not goin to the classifieds section, im to cool!"

"tell me what systems yall got forsale"

what do u think th eclassifieds section is dumb ass

i have 2 12"treos in a treo box as my avitar and avionixx 1200wrms done a 149.4 in my car for 400.00 but youll have to pay shipping and pp fees

pm me if interrested these subs are bad ass you will be heard

I have 2 12" JL Audio w7s in a custom box with a 1200.1 Digital Designs amp pushing it... If your loooking for something with great sound quality that will still put out high on the DB meter this is it......retail value for this set up is $2500 but i will sell for $1000 and include wires.......luke_chambers@rocketmail.com email for pics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.